Personal Injury Lawyers in Clark, NJ
Experienced Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation When You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident Throughout Union County, New Jersey
When you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, it’s completely understandable if you are feeling angry and frustrated. We all know that accidents happen, but you shouldn’t have to pay the price for another person’s mistake.
While you focus on healing from injuries, we invite you to allow Team Law to go to work for your family. We represent clients injured in accidents in Clark, NJ, and throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. In fact, our experienced personal injury lawyers have won more than $500 million on behalf of accident victims in Essex, Middlesex, Hudson and Union counties in New Jersey.
Team Law Offers Free Consultations for People Injured in Accidents in Union County
- Motor Vehicle Accidents including car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents and motorcycle accidents in New Jersey
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice including birth injuries in Clark-area health facilities including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Union Hospital, Trinitas
- Hospital and Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Premises Liability including slip and falls
- Workplace Injuries including Construction Accidents
- Product Liability including unsafe products and faulty medical devices
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites and other animal attacks
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
For more than 50 years, we have fought tirelessly for countless victims of a wide variety of accidents. We work closely with accident reconstructionists and forensic specialists to make sure we understand exactly what caused your accident. We want to be certain we are holding all of the responsible parties liable for your injuries. Further, we review all accident and medical reports to ensure we are negotiating for the maximum amount of damages you are entitled to receive. You can trust our knowledgeable team of attorneys to fight hard for your family.
Personal Injury Legal Representation You Can Rely on in Clark, NJ
Contact us today to speak with a seasoned personal injury lawyer about your accident and injuries. We will explain all your rights and answer your questions. There are no upfront legal fees and the consultation is free. Further, we work on contingency. If we don’t collect damages on your behalf, you don’t pay us anything.
Contact Team Law for Free to Discuss Your Personal Injury Case in Clark, NJ.