Personal Injury Lawyers in New Brunswick, NJ
Experienced Attorneys Help Clients Injured in Accidents in New Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County, NJ
If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation for your pain and suffering, lost wages and more. We all know that accidents happen and they are not usually caused by intentional actions but rather by mistake. However, you shouldn’t have to pay the price for another person’s error no matter what caused the accident.
At Team Law, we have been fighting for the rights of clients injured in accidents in New Brunswick and the surrounding towns for over 50 years. Our personal injury lawyers leave no stone unturned as they investigate what happened, review records, interview witnesses and work tirelessly to get you the compensation and justice your family deserves.
Why Choose Team Law When You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident in New Brunswick or anywhere in Middlesex County, NJ
Simply put: our personal injury lawyers don’t back down from a fight. We will negotiate skillfully with insurance companies and other lawyers. However, we work for you and we will do what it takes to get you the maximum compensation we can for your injuries. When we are unable to settle your case for the amount we feel it’s worth, we will go to court and fight for your rights.
When You’ve Been Injured in One of These Types of Accidents, or Others, Contact Team Law for a free Consultation about Your Personal Injury Case:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, truck, motorcycle collisions result in severe injuries to drivers and passengers on routes 18 and 27 and the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Medical Malpractice: Whether a condition was misdiagnosed or you were given the wrong medication, or any other preventable health care-related mistake, we can help. We represent clients injured at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, St. Peter’s Medical Center, JFK Medical Center and Raritan Bay Medical Center
- OB/GYN and Birth Injuries: When doctors and nurses fail to properly care for pregnant women and their babies before, during and after labor and delivery, catastrophic injuries can result.
- Premises Liability cases include trips and falls, slips & falls, accidents caused by poor lighting or insufficient security
- Product Liability: Faulty or defective products, including cars, toys and medical devices, can cause serious injury.
- Wrongful Death: Any accident, unfortunately, can result in the ultimate injury — loss of life. Team Law will work hard to make sure you family is appropriately compensated when someone you loved suffered wrongful death in an accident.
- Construction Site and Other Workplace Injuries are known to be some of the most serious and include paralysis, traumatic brain injury, amputation of limbs and wrongful death. Team Law will also assist you with your Workers’ Compensation claim in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks: When you have been injured by an out-of-control animal, we will fight for damages for your painful injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect: You can rely on Team Law to fight for justice for your elderly family members.
Team Law has collected over $500 million in settlements and verdicts for clients injured in these and other types of accidents. We’ll fight hard for your family, too.
Talk to an Experienced Team Law Personal Injury Attorney about Your New Brunswick Accident for Free
After an accident, it’s not unusual to be concerned about money. Perhaps you are out of work and losing pay with every day you are out trying to recover from the accident. Medical bills and daily living expenses are piling up. The last thing you need to worry about is paying a lawyer.
At Team Law, there are no upfront legal fees for personal injury accident cases. And, we work on contingency. If we don’t win, you won’t pay us anything. Contact us to schedule your free consultation with a knowledgeable Team Law attorney. Let us answer your questions and show you why you’ve come to the right place for legal assistance.
Contact Team Law for Free to Discuss Your Personal Injury Case in New Brunswick, NJ.