Defective Product Lawyers Clark, NJ
The defective product attorneys at Team Law have more than 60 years of experience defective product victims gain medical compensation and peace of mind. See examples of our NJ Defective Product Verdicts and Settlements.
Defective products cause thousands of injuries in the United States annually. Faulty products can cause serious injuries and even disabilities. If you have suffered a defective product injury, you are not helpless; you have legal recourse. We can help. According to New Jersey state law, manufacturers are liable for injuries that occur to product users due to defects in their product. The defective product lawyers at Team Law will fight for maximum compensation for your personal injury. We serve clients in Essex, Hudson and Union counties and throughout New Jersey.
What is Product Liability and Who Can NJ Residents Hold Liable for Injuries?
A manufacturer and/or retailer can be held accountable for your injury under NJ liability law if there is a defect of the following three types:
- Design Defects are inherent to the product’s design. As such, the manufacturing process has no bearing on its faulty nature. An example of a design defect is: a model of car that has a tendency to flip when turning corners.
- Manufacturing Defects occur during the product’s construction or assembly. The design of the product is sound, but there was an error by the manufacturer. An example of a manufacturing defect is a cracked chain on a swing set.
- Marketing Defects involve a failure to include instructions for safe use of the product or a warning label of any dangers associated with it. An example of a marketing defect is when a cough syrup fails to have a warning label alerting consumers to the fact that it may cause dangerous side effects if taken in combination with another medicine.
Manufacturers and retailers are considered liable for the harm caused by any defective products. Any product you purchase has the potential to be defective in design, manufacturing, or marketing. Some of the most common examples include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer products
- Motor vehicles
- Medical products or prescription medication
- Machine accidents, including:
- Punch press machines
- Machine amputations
- Rolling machines
- Failure to guard against nip point
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Your Rights if You’ve Been Hurt by a Defective Product in Irvington, Plainfield, Rahway or Anywhere in New Jersey
After suffering an injury caused by a defective product, the best course of action is to find a reliable NJ defective product lawyer with extensive experience defending consumers. The product’s manufacturer may not be the only party liable for your injury. In fact, it is also important to determine whether the product’s wholesaler or distributor is liable for the defect in question. Product liability is considered a strict liability offense, so the plaintiff must only prove that the product in question was, in fact, defective.
If you were injured by a product that is or was in wide distribution, It is likely you were not the only person injured by the defective product. In this case, you may be eligible to file a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer. Put Team Law’s extensive experience to work for you.
Why should I seek legal counsel after being injured by a defective product?
- Appropriately determine whether your injury was indeed caused by a product defect
- Research if the defective product’s wholesaler or distributor can also be held liable
- Determine whether you are eligible to file a class action lawsuit
- Hold the manufacturer and/or retailer accountable for its product defect, and help prevent future injuries
- Obtain compensation for medical bills associated with your defective product injury
- Gain a sense of justice and peace of mind
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Skilled Attorney at Team Law Today
New Jersey defective product liability laws exist to help consumers like you after being injured by a faulty product. If you have experienced a defective product injury, do not hesitate to seek the help and justice you deserve. The group of lawyers at Team Law have more than 60 years of experience handling product injury cases Fill out our contact form or call (732) 388-5454 today to schedule your free consultation with the personal injury lawyers at Team Law.
We serve clients in Middlesex, Union, Hudson and Essex counties from 12 conveniently located offices including Clark, West New York, Edison, Newark, Orange, Jersey City, Plainfield, Irvington, Rahway, New Brunswick, Summit and Westfield.
Defective Product Lawyers Clark, NJ | Union County | Middlesex | Liability
Permanent injuries caused as a result of defectively designed or manufactured machines, automobiles, prescription medication, and certain types of medical devices may entitle you to an award of money damages. As a certified civil trial attorney who has successfully sued product manufacturers in court, I would like you to contact me for a free case evaluation. Many law firms that do personal injury work advertise that they do product liability litigation, but in reality lack the knowledge and experience that I have that enables our firm to bring your case to a successful conclusion. If we agree to represent you, the matter is thoroughly investigated and prepared in order to achieve a successful outcome. Call us at 1-800 - Team Law. I look forward to speaking with you.