Personal Injury Lawyers in Plainfield, NJ
If You’ve Been Injured in Plainfield NJ or Anywhere Else in Union County, Team Law Will Fight for You
People make mistakes all the time, but you shouldn’t have to bear the brunt of someone else’s negligence. If you are in pain and suffering following an accident caused by someone else — a car accident, a slip and fall, medical malpractice — you may be entitled to legally collect damages to cover your medical bills and more.
Team Law has been fighting for the rights of good people injured in accidents in Plainfield and across New Jersey for over 50 years. We’ve collected more than $500 million in damages on behalf of accident victims in Essex, Middlesex, Hudson and Union counties in New Jersey. Team Law works on contingency which means that if we don’t collect damages for you at settlement or in court, you don’t pay any legal fees. Contact our Plainfield office to request your free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer at Team Law today. We will fight for you.
Team Law’s Caring Lawyers Help Injured Plainfield NJ Clients Get the Compensation They Deserve
Contact Team Law right away if you or someone you love has been injured in any of the following types of accidents. We are passionate about helping each and every client. We will explain your rights, answer your questions and advise you about the best way to proceed legally to get the compensation and justice you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Property owners have a responsibility to make sure their property – walkways, steps, parking lots, etc. – are safe for visitors. If you got hurt on someone else’s property, you may have a legal claim to damages.
- Product Liability: We expect that things we buy will be in proper working order. If you get hurt by a defective product, we will hold the manufacturer responsible.
- Workplace Accidents: Whether you work on a construction site or in an office, accidents happen. Team Law will represent you in your Workers’ Compensation lawsuit, third party claims and any other legal matters related to workplace injuries,
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Injuries suffered in car, truck, bus and motorcycle accidents can be catastrophic.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: Walkers and bike riders are no match for the tons of steel they encounter when hit by a car or truck.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Team Law will fight for your elderly loved ones and hold the nursing home or assisted living facility responsible for their negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: When patients suffer because of doctors’ mistakes, Team Law will fight tirelessly for maximum compensation. Call us if you’ve been injured at any healthcare facility in NJ including: Runnells Specialized Hospital, Children’s Specialized Hospital, Summit Oaks Hospital and JFK Medical Center
- Birth Injuries: When the best day of your life turns into a the worst day because your baby was injured during childbirth, contact Team Law right away.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a loved one in an accident caused by someone else’s mistake, we will fight for your family’s rights.
- Dog Bites: Bitten by an animal? You may be entitled to compensation for medical bills and pain and suffering.
For Sound Legal Advice about Your Accident and Injuries in Plainfield or Anywhere Else in New Jersey, Contact Team Law for a Free Consultation Today
Fill out our convenient online contact form or call any of Team Law’s offices in New Jersey to request your free consultation today. We will discuss your accident, answer all your questions and discuss your legal options for pursuing compensation. You don’t have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. We can help. Call today so we can get started fighting for you.
Contact Team Law for Free to Discuss Your Personal Injury Case in Plainfield, NJ.