Team Law Westfield NJ
Skilled and Experienced Accident Lawyers Help Injured Clients
If you or someone you care about has been injured because of someone else’s mistake, you may be entitled to pursue legal action to collect compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering and more. It’s important that you act quickly and contact a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer who will explain your rights and fight for the damages you need, want and deserve.
Team Law has many conveniently located offices throughout New Jersey to serve clients, like you, who have been hurt because of someone’s negligence. Maybe you were in a car accident? Broke your leg in a slip and fall? Are you the victim of a medical mistake made by a doctor or nurse? Contact Team Law for a free consultation about your case today.
If You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident, Allow Our Legal Team to Fight for You
At Team Law, we work on contingency. There are no upfront legal fees, you will have no out-of-pocket legal costs. We get paid when we collect damages for you at settlement or in court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Call us today about injuries sustained in any of the following situations:
- Medical Malpractice, including medication errors, surgical mistakes, failure to diagnose or birth injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including car, truck, bus and motorcycle collisions
- Workplace Accidents on construction sites, hospitals, offices and more; Team Law will assist with your Workers’ Compensation claim and pursue Third Party lawsuits
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one suffered an untimely death due to an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, Team Law will fight for justice for you.
- Premises Liability, including trips and falls, slips & falls and accidents caused by lack of security or insufficient lighting
- Product Liability: If you have been injured by a defective product or medical device, learn how Team Law may be able to collect compensation for you.
- Neglect in Nursing Homes or Assisted Living Facilities, including physical and emotional abuse
Aggressive Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation
The personal injury lawyers at Team Law can work on contingency. That means you won’t pay anything unless we win damages for you at settlement or in court. This gives us tremendous incentive to fight tirelessly to get you the compensation your deserve. Contact our office to request your free meeting with an experienced accident lawyer now.