New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers | Workers Comp
Experienced NJ Attorneys Provide Sound Legal Counsel for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice & Workers’ Compensation Cases
When you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another person, it’s completely understandable if you are frustrated and angry. After all, while you are in pain and possibly out of work recovering from your injuries and trying to put your life back together, bills are piling up. It may have been an accident, but you deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering.
We have offices by appointment in Elizabeth-New Brunswick-West New York-Plainfield-Edison-Perth Amboy-Newark-Jersey City-Orange-Westfield-and Summit New Jersey
At Team Law, we are passionate about fighting for New Jersey residents from our conveniently located law offices in Clark, West New York, Edison, Newark, Orange, Jersey City Plainfield, Irvington, Rahway, New Brunswick, Summit and Westfield. Contact us today for a free initial and 100 percent confidential consultation about your personal injury, medical malpractice or employment-related case. We stand up to Big Business and insurance companies and will fight tirelessly to win maximum financial compensation on your behalf.
Rely on Team Law for Skilled Legal Representation in Middlesex, Essex, Hudson & Union Counties in NJ
At Team Law, we have a legal team comprised of many lawyers who are passionate about their particular areas of practice. They stay ahead of the trends regarding laws in NJ and are committed to open and honest communication with clients throughout the entire relationship. When you call us, you won’t wait for days to get a response. You will be speaking to, and meeting with, a knowledgeable member of our legal team right away.
Contact us about your case in any of these practice areas:
- Personal Injury: Any time you are injured due to forces beyond your control, whether a slip & fall, a car accident, a faulty product, medical malpractice or any other incident, you need an NJ personal injury lawyer who will work hard to get you compensated for your pain, suffering and medical bills.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Close to six million motor vehicle accidents occur each year. Of those, more than two million people are hurt and thousands are killed. If you are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, whether it involved a car, truck, bus or motorcycle crash in Essex, Union, Middlesex or Hudson counties, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. Whether the accident was caused by distracted driving, DWI, aggressive driving, speeding or poor weather conditions, Team Law will fight for you.
- Medical Malpractice: Healthcare professionals have a duty to “do no harm.” The vast majority of doctors and nurses in New Jersey, as well as workers in hospitals and medical offices, are committed to providing patients with the very best care. However, mistakes do happen and, when they do, you deserve to be compensated for the other person’s negligence. If you are the victim of misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, birth injury or any other medical malpractice issue, Team Law can help your family.
- Workers’ Compensation: When you have been hurt on the job at a construction site or any other place of employment, you can’t sue your employer. However, in the State of NJ, your employer must provide Workers’ Compensation insurance that will cover medical treatment and replacement pay when you are out of work. Further, you may be entitled to a cash award depending on your injuries. Contact Team Law for a review of your case. We will make sure you get every penny you deserve.
- Employment Law: You go to work and earn a living to make a good life for yourself and your family. However, when discrimination and other illegal activities occur in the workplace, your job can feel like a prison sentence. Contact Team Law and explain your situation to a knowledgeable employment lawyer. We will protect your rights every step of the way.
- Legal Malpractice: When an attorney is negligent in handling a client’s case, that is legal malpractice. Some common forms are ethics violations, billing errors or fraud, and conflicts of interest.
- Municipal Court Issues: Traffic violations, disorderly persons charges and related matters, will be heard in a New Jersey municipal court. Depending on the charges and your defense, you may lose your license and be forced to pay heavy fines.
- Employee Issues: The experienced lawyers at can help you with a variety of work/employee issues including workers compensation, social security, and discrimination.
Contact Team Law Today for Free Consultation about Your Personal Injury or Workers’ Comp Case
You deserve to be compensated when you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s mistake. You have a right to hold a doctor who misdiagnosed a condition responsible for his negligence. Likewise, if you or someone you love was injured in a car or motorcycle accident, there may be lifelong repercussions from those injuries.
Contact an experienced and knowledgeable attorney at Team Law today for a free consultation. We stay on top of changing complex personal injury laws in New Jersey. Further, we are tenacious litigators and skilled negotiators. We won’t stop until we are certain we have done all we can to ensure the most successful outcome in your case.