Employment Law in New Jersey
Labor Law Attorneys Help Victims of Discrimination and Harassment
The New Jersey employment law attorneys at Team Law have been protecting employees from abusive and illegal treatment in the workplace for over 60 years. See examples of our NJ Employment Law Verdicts and Settlements. Dealing with unlawful conduct in the office, including harassment, discrimination and being wrongfully fired or demoted, can be devastating. You deserve to have a knowledgeable, compassionate employment lawyer who is looking out for your best interests. The renowned attorneys at Team Law have extensive experience dealing with employment cases in New Jersey and will help you file a claim to receive fair compensation for your employer’s actions.
Our Experienced Lawyers Can Take on Your Employment Case
We handle the following employment law cases:
- Sexual harassment in the workplace includes unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors which are often tied to a benefit such as a raise or promotion. Sexual harassment also includes other verbal or physical conduct based on the individual’s sex or gender.
- Discrimination is based on age, sex, nationality, race, disability, pregnancy, religion, appearance or sexual orientation.
- Wrongful termination is a situation in which an employee was terminated under circumstances that breached one or more terms of the employment contract.
- Breach of employment contract occurs when you or your employer breaks one of the terms of your contract. For example, if your employer doesn’t pay your wages or you don’t work the agreed-upon hours.
- Hostile workplace is an environment in which severe and pervasive conduct interferes with an employee’s ability to perform his or her job.
- Retaliation involves making an employee afraid to complain or afraid to assert his or her rights.
- Wage violations occur when an employer violates the minimum wage or overtime pay requirements.
Lawyers at Team Law Help You Understand Your Labor Law Rights
Why should I schedule a legal consultation if my employment rights were violated?
- Employment law is rapidly changing and often difficult to navigate without an experienced lawyer who knows the ins and outs of state and federal law.
- Prevent further employment law breaches in your current or former workplace.
- Benefit from a sense of justice and peace of mind.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced New Jersey Employment Lawyer Today
If you think you have been discriminated against, harassed, wrongfully terminated or otherwise mistreated in the workplace, the lawyers at Team Law are here to fight for your rights. To schedule a free consultation, call (732) 388-5454 or email us here.