Municipal Court Attorneys of Union County | New Jersey
At Team Law, we seek justice for clients in Union County and the surrounding counties of New Jersey by utilizing our 60 years of legal experience in order to skillfully negotiate on your behalf.
• Address: 981 Caldwell Ave. Union, NJ 07083
• Phone: (908) 851-5400
• Website: Click Here
• Hours: Monday-Friday • 8am-4pm, Open to the public, except on legal holidays |
• Court Hours: Monday & Wednesday • 9am Tuesday & Thursday • 9am and 6pm
• Areas: moving violations, parking violations, or any petty disorderly person or disorderly person criminal complaint
• Judges: Jonathan H. Rosenbluth, Cassandra Corbett & Kelly Waters
• Chief Prosecutor: Michael Wittenberg
• Prosecutors: Drew Bauman & Dawn Donohue
• Chief Public Defender: Wiliam Strazza
Rely on Team Law to Defend You Against Traffic & Municipal Court Offenses in Union County, New Jersey
The group of lawyers at Team Law are skilled in fighting municipal offense charges, including:
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Skilled NJ Traffic Ticket Lawyer Today
When you call Team Law, you can rest assured that you will be kept in the loop the entire time; we pride ourselves on top-notch communication. We will keep you advised on the best course of action to take during your court appearance. Going to court with a knowledgeable municipal lawyer by your side sends a message to the judge and the prosecutor that you are taking your charges very seriously.
If you have recently been ticketed for a traffic violation in Jersey City, Plainfield, Irvington, Rahway or New Brunswick, or anywhere else in New Jersey, don’t attend your court appearance alone. Call (973) 622-1122 today or fill out our convenient online contact form to schedule your free consultation with an experienced, knowledgeable municipal court attorney at Team Law. Learn about our other practice areas.