Municipal Court Attorneys of Monmouth County | New Jersey
At Team Law, we seek justice for clients in Monmouth County and the surrounding NJ counties by utilizing our 60 years of legal experience in order to skillfully negotiate on your behalf.
• Address: 399 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst N.J 07755-1589 (corner of Deal and Monmouth Roads)
• Phone: 732.531.5005
• Fax: 732.531.5420
• Website: Click Here
• Court Hours: Traffic: 9:00 a.m. Tuesdays • Criminal: 12:00 p.m. Tuesdays • Office: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays
• Judge, Township of Ocean: Timothy F. McGoughran
• Judge, Borough of West Long Branch: Louis Garippo, Jr.
• Court Administrator: Jacqueline Dowd
• Deputy Court Administrator I: Gloria Walker
• Deputy Court Administrator I: Jessica Bifulco
• Violations Clerk: Tina Delonardo
Rely on Team Law to Defend You Against Traffic & Municipal Court Offenses in Monmouth County, New Jersey
The group of lawyers at Team Law are skilled in fighting municipal offense charges, including:
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Skilled NJ Traffic Ticket Lawyer Today
When you call Team Law, you can rest assured that you will be kept in the loop the entire time; we pride ourselves on top-notch communication. We will keep you advised on the best course of action to take during your court appearance. Going to court with a knowledgeable municipal lawyer by your side sends a message to the judge and the prosecutor that you are taking your charges very seriously.
If you have recently been ticketed for a traffic violation in Jersey City, Plainfield, Irvington, Rahway or New Brunswick, or anywhere else in New Jersey, don’t attend your court appearance alone. Call (732) 738-7774 today or fill out our convenient online contact form to schedule your free consultation with an experienced, knowledgeable municipal court attorney at Team Law. Learn about our other practice areas.