Team Law – West New York, NJ Office Location
Address: 5603 Bergenline Ave, West New York, NJ 07093
Phone: (201) 861-1494
Map & Directions
Monday – Open 24 hours
Tuesday – Open 24 hours
Wednesday – Open 24 hours
Thursday – Open 24 hours
Friday – Open 24 hours
Saturday – Open 24 hours
Sunday – Open 24 hours
Experienced Attorneys Fight for Your Family When You’ve Been Injured in an Accident
When you or someone you love has been in an accident, it’s not unusual to feel stressed and overwhelmed. The medical bills are adding up and the pain makes it difficult to get around. You aren’t alone; we can help. the knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Team Law can’t turn back the hands of time, but we can fight for damages to pay your bills and ease your pain.
Team Law has collected more than $650 million in settlements and verdicts. We’ll fight hard for your family, too. Call today for a free consultation about your case.
Contact Team Law for a Free Consultation When You’ve Been Injured in an Accident Caused by Someone Else’s Negligence
If you are looking for a lawyer who provides personalized, caring, legal representation you can trust, you’ve come to the right place. Team Law has been helping accident victims for over 60 years. Each and every client is important to our legal team and we strive tirelessly to provide you with the experienced, knowledgeable services you deserve.
Our West New York Legal Services
- Car Accidents: Whether you were in an auto accident on a highway or back road, we will fight for damages for you.
- Motorcycle Accidents: At Team Law, we know that accidents involving motorcycles are usually caused by other motorists. We will protect your rights.
- Truck Accidents: The size of trucks and buses put other motorists in danger. When there is an accident, serious injuries are likely.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: If you or someone you love was hit by a motor vehicle, Team Law will go to bat for you.
- Workplace Injuries: Team Law will help with Workers’ Compensation claims, Third Party Claims and all legal actions regarding workplace accidents.
- Dog Bites: If you’ve been bitten by an animal, you may be entitled to significant damages.
- Legal Malpractice: If your attorney mishandled your case you may be entitled to recover damages.
- Medical Malpractice: When you have been injured by a healthcare worker’s mistake call Team Law for help.
- Birth Injuries: We will fight to get your family the compensation you deserve if your baby was injured at birth due to medical negligence.
- Premises Liability: If you were hurt in a slip and fall, a trip and fall, a parking lot, shopping mall escalator or anywhere else where the property owner was negligent, you may have a legal claim.
- Defective Products: We expect the items we buy to be safe for consumer use. When something you spent hard-earned money on, hurt you, you may be able to file a product liability lawsuit.
- Wrongful Death: Team Law will work hard to collect damages for your family in the event you lost a loved one in an accident.
- Criminal Defense: Don’t let fines, jail time, license suspension, community service, or other related penalties get in the way of your life and livelihood. Contact Team Law today for your free consultation.
- Family Law: Whether you are navigating a divorce or working through a child custody agreement, the skilled New Jersey family law lawyers at Nitti & Nitti, P.C. can
For a Free Consultation about your Accident, Contact Team Law Today
Contact Team Law today to request your free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We will answer your questions and explain your rights. If you decide to pursue legal action, we’ll be by your side. There are no upfront legal costs and we work on contingency. We only get paid if we collect at settlement or win a verdict for you. Call (732) 388-5454 or fill out our convenient online contact form to request a legal consultation meeting.
Team Law is outstanding. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable and I felt that I got the personal attention that I needed. what our clients are saying