If a person is injured in an accident caused by someone else, the injured victim may decide to hire an attorney to pursue a personal injury claim on their behalf. It is often advisable to seek legal representation for a personal injury claim, since many personal injury lawyers take cases on contingency – that…… Read More
In the medical industry, concussion injuries are commonly referred to as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). Concussions are one of the most dangerous injuries because emergency rooms across the U.S. treat nearly three million of these cases every year. Another problem with TBIs is that they are not always easy to diagnose as existing methods may…… Read More
Empty nose syndrome (ENS) is a rare disorder that mostly affects the nose and nasal passages. This condition is common in people who underwent surgery to treat symptoms such as itchy throats, stuffy noses, constant post-nasal drip, and sinus infection. Surgery such as turbinectomy can also bring about symptoms of ENS. Causes of Empty Nose…… Read More
Municipal Court Attorneys of Hudson County | New Jersey
Regardless of the practice area – we believe in our clients’ right to be compensated to the maximum amount allowed by law in New Jersey. Team Law will fight for you.
• Address: Lewis S. McRae Justice Complex, 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306
• Fax:201.459.0951 / 1338
• Website: Click Here
• Court Hours: Monday – Thursday • 8:30am – 7:30pm, Friday • 8:30am -3:30pm
• Areas: motor vehicle traffic violations, disorderly and petty disorderly criminal offenses, municipal ordinance violations, certain penalty enforcement codes, health code violations, fish and game, weights and measures, and all other proceedings within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality. • Chief Municipal Court Judge: Carlo Abad
From the Newark area:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 North (Pulaski Skyway; do not use Routes 1 & 9 for trucks) into Jersey City.
2. Take the exit for 1 & 9 North/Lincoln Tunnel/Tonnele Avenue. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right onto Tonnele Avenue.
3. From Tonnele Avenue turn left onto Newark Avenue (4 blocks, 2 lights down)
4. Follow Newark Avenue to the second traffic light and a 3-way intersection with Summit and Hoboken Avenues. Make a right turn onto Summit Avenue.
5. The Municipal Court is just past the fourth light on Summit Avenue.
From Routes 1 & 9 Southbound:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 South to the Tonnele Traffic Circle.
2. At the circle follow the sign that reads “Park/Ride—Journal Sq. This is the exit for Tonnele Avenue. Then proceed from Step 3 above.
From the N.J. Turnpike:
1. Take Exit 14C and use the Christopher Columbus turnoff.
2. Coming off the ramp, follow the sign for Montgomery Street. Turn left onto Montgomery Street.
3. From Montgomery Street, turn right onto Summit Avenue. (Approximately 7 blocks)
4. Proceed on Summit Avenue 4 blocks to the Municipal Court.
From the Journal Square PATH Station (walking):
1. The PATH Station is located between Kennedy Blvd. and Summit Avenue. Take the Summit Avenue exit (rear of station) and proceed to the south (turn right onto Summit Avenue as you exit the station)
2. Proceed approximately 3 blocks to the Municipal Court
"I would absolutely recommend Roy Konray and his colleagues at Team Law. Roy took his time to get to know me and my medical malpractice case. In addition to being friendly and very easy to get along with, Roy did his homework. He is very knowledgeable about medical information and came to trial prepared to fight for my rights. He kept me informed throughout the process and was on my side every step of the way. I'm sincerely grateful to have been represented by him and even more grateful for the verdict he won for me." [read more]