Experts estimate that around 15 million Americans will attend at least one professional sporting event each year. Spectator injuries are a statistical rarity considering the large amount of people who attend such events, but they do still occur at times. When a spectator is injured during a sporting game, they may mistakenly believe that the…… Read More
As we begin to age, we start losing the ability to physically and mentally complete tasks that seemed so simple at a younger age. Driving is an extremely complex activity that many older adults struggle with. Statistics consistently reveal that motor vehicle accidents involving older adults over the age of 65 are often just as…… Read More
Car collisions involving a large truck are often disastrous simply due to the truck’s much larger size and weight. On top of this concern, there may be multiple different parties which could have contributed to the occurrence of the truck accident, so it may be challenging to determine who is liable for injuries and damages…… Read More
Municipal Court Attorneys of Hudson County | New Jersey
Regardless of the practice area – we believe in our clients’ right to be compensated to the maximum amount allowed by law in New Jersey. Team Law will fight for you.
• Address: Lewis S. McRae Justice Complex, 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306
• Fax:201.459.0951 / 1338
• Website: Click Here
• Court Hours: Monday – Thursday • 8:30am – 7:30pm, Friday • 8:30am -3:30pm
• Areas: motor vehicle traffic violations, disorderly and petty disorderly criminal offenses, municipal ordinance violations, certain penalty enforcement codes, health code violations, fish and game, weights and measures, and all other proceedings within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality. • Chief Municipal Court Judge: Carlo Abad
From the Newark area:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 North (Pulaski Skyway; do not use Routes 1 & 9 for trucks) into Jersey City.
2. Take the exit for 1 & 9 North/Lincoln Tunnel/Tonnele Avenue. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right onto Tonnele Avenue.
3. From Tonnele Avenue turn left onto Newark Avenue (4 blocks, 2 lights down)
4. Follow Newark Avenue to the second traffic light and a 3-way intersection with Summit and Hoboken Avenues. Make a right turn onto Summit Avenue.
5. The Municipal Court is just past the fourth light on Summit Avenue.
From Routes 1 & 9 Southbound:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 South to the Tonnele Traffic Circle.
2. At the circle follow the sign that reads “Park/Ride—Journal Sq.” This is the exit for Tonnele Avenue. Then proceed from Step 3 above.
From the N.J. Turnpike:
1. Take Exit 14C and use the Christopher Columbus turnoff.
2. Coming off the ramp, follow the sign for Montgomery Street. Turn left onto Montgomery Street.
3. From Montgomery Street, turn right onto Summit Avenue. (Approximately 7 blocks)
4. Proceed on Summit Avenue 4 blocks to the Municipal Court.
From the Journal Square PATH Station (walking):
1. The PATH Station is located between Kennedy Blvd. and Summit Avenue. Take the Summit Avenue exit (rear of station) and proceed to the south (turn right onto Summit Avenue as you exit the station)
2. Proceed approximately 3 blocks to the Municipal Court
"I would absolutely recommend Roy Konray and his colleagues at Team Law. Roy took his time to get to know me and my medical malpractice case. In addition to being friendly and very easy to get along with, Roy did his homework. He is very knowledgeable about medical information and came to trial prepared to fight for my rights. He kept me informed throughout the process and was on my side every step of the way. I'm sincerely grateful to have been represented by him and even more grateful for the verdict he won for me." [read more]