Free Case Evaluation
Please provide as much information as possible in order to help us evaluate your case as accurately as possible.
(*) Indicates a required field.
• Address: Lewis S. McRae Justice Complex, 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306
• Phone: 201.209.6700
• Fax: 201.459.0951 / 1338
• Website: Click Here
• Court Hours: Monday – Thursday • 8:30am – 7:30pm, Friday • 8:30am -3:30pm
• Areas: motor vehicle traffic violations, disorderly and petty disorderly criminal offenses, municipal ordinance violations, certain penalty enforcement codes, health code violations, fish and game, weights and measures, and all other proceedings within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality.
• Chief Municipal Court Judge: Carlo Abad
From the Newark area:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 North (Pulaski Skyway; do not use Routes 1 & 9 for trucks) into Jersey City.
2. Take the exit for 1 & 9 North/Lincoln Tunnel/Tonnele Avenue. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right onto Tonnele Avenue.
3. From Tonnele Avenue turn left onto Newark Avenue (4 blocks, 2 lights down)
4. Follow Newark Avenue to the second traffic light and a 3-way intersection with Summit and Hoboken Avenues. Make a right turn onto Summit Avenue.
5. The Municipal Court is just past the fourth light on Summit Avenue.
From Routes 1 & 9 Southbound:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 South to the Tonnele Traffic Circle.
2. At the circle follow the sign that reads “Park/Ride—Journal Sq. This is the exit for Tonnele Avenue. Then proceed from Step 3 above.
From the N.J. Turnpike:
1. Take Exit 14C and use the Christopher Columbus turnoff.
2. Coming off the ramp, follow the sign for Montgomery Street. Turn left onto Montgomery Street.
3. From Montgomery Street, turn right onto Summit Avenue. (Approximately 7 blocks)
4. Proceed on Summit Avenue 4 blocks to the Municipal Court.
From the Journal Square PATH Station (walking):
1. The PATH Station is located between Kennedy Blvd. and Summit Avenue. Take the Summit Avenue exit (rear of station) and proceed to the south (turn right onto Summit Avenue as you exit the station)
2. Proceed approximately 3 blocks to the Municipal Court
Team Law is outstanding. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable and I felt that I got the personal attention that I needed.what our clients are saying
Municipal Court Legal Services