A automobile accident may seem commonplace until it occurs to you. After a major accident, you could have to recuperate from injuries that leave you with a mountain of medical debt and prevent you from working and earning the money you need to fund your daily expenditures. If you were hurt in a car accident that may have been someone else’s fault, you should be entitled to justice and accountability for your losses in addition to financial recompense for your losses. Each case our company takes on benefits from the more than 120 years of combined legal experience that the Livingston car accident lawyers at Team Law bring to the table.
With our significant experience, we are aware of how large organizations and insurance providers handle claims relating to auto accidents. We vigorously pursue fair and complete monetary recompense during negotiations or a court case, using our experience and insight to the benefit of our clients. You won’t ever need to feel anxious or overburdened when you pick our skilled auto injury attorneys in Livingston, NJ to assist you in your auto accident claim. After a serious or life-changing vehicle accident, let us handle the laborious process of filing and pursuing your claim so you can concentrate on getting well and receiving care.
Contact or email us right away to learn more about your legal rights and choices for pursuing compensation and justice from the drivers who caused the vehicle accident and the injuries and losses you sustained as a result, as well as to discuss your free first case evaluation.
The auto injury attorneys in Livingston, NJ at Team Law will work relentlessly to hold those accountable for your injuries and losses accountable for paying you the compensation you are entitled to. We never just give you money to cover your accident-related expenses. Instead, we strive to ensure that you also obtain payment for any personal losses you may have had as a result of the accident. You may rely on our skilled Livingston car accident lawyers to pursue the following types of compensation for you:
Although there is no amount of money that will make up for the accident or the injuries you sustained, we believe that winning the maximum amount of compensation in your case can help you feel some sense of justice and enable you to hold people accountable for their conduct.
Any type of roadside negligence or recklessness by another motorist, as well as third parties’ legal liability, might result in a car collision. When the following occurred as a result of your automobile accident injuries, our Livingston personal injury lawyers can assist you in holding those accountable:
Don’t wait another day to discuss your legal rights and choices with knowledgeable Livingston car accident lawyers. To learn more about how tenacious legal representation can enhance your ability to recover money from the negligent or reckless driver or parties responsible for the vehicle accident that wounded you, get in touch with Team Law for a free, no-obligation case assessment.
Livingston is an incorporated community in Essex County, New Jersey, USA. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population of the township was 29,366, reflecting an increase of 1,975 from the 2000 tally of 27,391, and a rise of 782 since the 1990 tally of 26,609. As of 2019, the township was home to 30,303 people, per the United States Census Bureau’s Population Estimates Program.
Possibly yes. In New Jersey, the modified comparative fault rule governs liability for auto accident claims. According to this rule, you are permitted to demand compensation provided that you did not bear a greater proportion of the blame for the accident and your injuries than the person or parties from whom you are seeking compensation. Additionally, the amount of any compensation you receive could be decreased in line with your percentage of the blame. If you were found to be 20% at blame for the mishap and the other driver was found to be 80% at fault, for instance, and you suffered $100,000 in losses as a result, your compensation might be lowered by $20,000 to represent your share of culpability for the collision.
You normally have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the party or parties at fault under New Jersey’s statute of limitations for car accident claims. In some situations, such as in the case of a hit-and-run accident or if an accident victim is a minor, a longer statute of limitations may be applicable. If you file a case after the statute of limitations on your claim has run out, the at-fault party may move to have it dismissed outside of court, which would mean you would no longer be able to pursue financial compensation.
Team Law is outstanding. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable and I felt that I got the personal attention that I needed.what our clients are saying