Board meeting

Union County Car Accident Lawyer

Top-Rated Union County Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, our knowledgeable team of Union County personal injury lawyers are here to help you recover the compensation for your injuries that you deserve.  With more than 60 years of experience, Team Law, can represent you every step of the way and help guide you through the complexities that often arise with car accident compensation. We also offer a 100% free consultation in order to discuss the details of your case and inform you of your rights and how we can help.

Involved In A Car Accident Case And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.

Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation in Union County NJ

In a Motor Vehicle Accident case, you can potentially recover compensation for:

Get Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-834-7150 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.

What Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases Does Team Law Handle?

Team Law handles many types of motor vehicle cases in Union County, NJ, including: 

Automobile Accident

$1.95 Million Settlement

What Are the Most Common Causes of Union County Motor Vehicle Accidents?

In What Union County, NJ Cities Does Team Law Handle Motor Vehicle Cases?

We handle cases in: Plainfield, Elizabeth, Winfield Township, Union Township, Springfield Township, Scotch Plains, Hillside, Clark, Berkeley Heights, Westfield, Summit, Roselle Park New Providence, Mountainside, Kenilworth, Garwood, Fanwood, Woodbridge, New Brunswick, Edison, Cranford, Rahway, Roselle and any other city within Union County.

About Union County, NJ

Union County is a county in the northern part of the U.S. state of New Jersey. As of the 2019 Census estimate, the county’s population was 556,341, making it the seventh-most populous of the state’s 21 counties. In 2010, Union County slipped to the seventh-most populous county in the state, having been surpassed by Ocean County. Union County is part of the New York metropolitan area. Its county seat is Elizabeth. A study by determined that Union County pays the second-highest property taxes of all U.S. counties, based on 2007 data. With a population density of 4,955 people per square mile (water excluded), Union County was the 15th-most densely populated county in the United States as of the 2010 Census, and third-densest in New Jersey, behind Hudson County (ranked 6th nationwide) and Essex County (ranked 11th).

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Car Accidents in Union County, NJ

FAQ: What steps do I take immediately following a car accident?

If you have been involved in a car accident, there are steps you can take to protect your legal rights and options for compensation. First, after making sure that everyone involved in the accident is receiving medical attention if they need, you should take photos of the accident scene. These photos may later be used to demonstrate how the accident occurred and who was at fault for the accident. You should also seek medical attention for yourself soon after your accident, even if you do not feel like you were hurt; this can help you later demonstrate the injuries that you suffered in your accident. Finally, you should speak with an experienced car accident attorney, who can work on your behalf to protect your rights to compensation.

FAQ: What types of compensation can I recover in a car accident case?

Medical expenses, rehabilitative costs, surgical costs, prescription drug costs…basically, any financial outlay related to treating the injuries you sustained in the car accident can be recovered as “economic damages” in your case. Other economic damages include lost wages or salary. We will also pursue a claim for “non-economic damages” for your pain and suffering, emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life if appropriate in your case. Every car accident claim is different, so the available compensation will depend upon what happened in your case. Punitive damages may be available in especially severe car accident cases.

FAQ: What do I need to file a motor vehicle accident claim in New Jersey?

In order for your motor vehicle accident case to be successful, you will need to ensure that you have gathered the appropriate documentation to support your claim that you were both injured and incurred damages due to your injury. This documentation should include copies of medical records for your treatments, bills and invoices for expenses you have accrued due to your injury, as well as proof of income if you wish to file for lost wages.

FAQ: How much does it cost to hire a motor vehicle accident lawyer?

At Team Law, we do not get paid an hourly rate, instead, we operate on a contingency fee basis meaning we only get paid after our clients are compensated for their injuries. This ensures we will be seeking maximum compensation on your behalf for your motor vehicle accident case. Contact Team Law today for a free consultation to learn more about how our experienced attorneys can help: 1-800-Team-Law.

Curious If You Have a Valid Claim?

Free case evaluation

Quickly Find Out If You Have a Good Case for Free!

5 Stars

Team Law is outstanding. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable and I felt that I got the personal attention that I needed.

what our clients are saying

our awards

certified trial attorney
super lawyers
national trial lawyers
Martindale Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocate Forum
Martindale Distinguished