Personal Injury Lawyers in New Jersey
Accidents happen. But if you or someone you love has been injured in an accident because someone else was careless or inadvertently made a mistake, you have a right to be compensated for your injuries. Team Law attorneys have successfully represented thousands of injured people, like you, throughout New Jersey.
We don’t back down to insurance companies or Big Business. We stand by the side of those who are suffering because of negligence. Call one of our conveniently located law offices for a free consultation about your case today. Additionally, check out our results page for information on our successful cases.
Personalized, Caring Legal Representation You Can Trust
We value each and every case that comes through our doors because every client is our most important client. Your needs matter and you deserve our very best, undivided attention. That’s what we provide — client-centric legal representation for people who have been injured and deserve to be financially compensated. Further, we make sure those who injured you are held responsible for their actions.
If you or someone you love has been injured in any of the following situations, call us right away:
- Car / Automobile Accidents: If you or someone you love is injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether you are driving or a passenger traveling on one of New Jersey’s busy highways or back roads, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. We will fight for your rights.
- Motorcycle Accidents: New Jersey is a gorgeous state for motorcyclists who love to explore country roads or even get to and from work. However, if you are hurt in a bike crash, your injuries can be catastrophic. Contact Team Law for aggressive legal representation.
- Truck Accidents: Due to the sheer size of semi-trucks, 18-wheelers and even smaller commercial box trucks, injuries that result from truck accidents can be physically and financially devastating. We will fight for damages to pay your medical bills and more.
- Medical Malpractice: They pledge to “do no harm,” but when healthcare professionals and facilities make mistakes, patients suffer the consequences. We take on hospitals and their insurance companies on your behalf, and work tirelessly to get you compensated for medical malpractice mistakes.
- Birth Injuries / Birth Defects: If your baby is injured at birth due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or healthcare facility, you deserve to be financially compensated for those injuries. Team Law will fight for your family.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one died because of someone else’s carelessness or error, Team Law will fight tirelessly to get your family compensated for your untimely loss.
- Slips, Trips & Falls: The owners and managers of both private and public places have a responsibility to maintain their premises. If you get injured because of someone else’s negligence, call us for assistance.
- Defective or Unsafe Products or Medical Devices: You have every right to believe that the products you purchase will be safe to use. If you or someone you love has gotten hurt due to a faulty product, call Team Law right away.
- Workplace Injuries: Known as some of the most dangerous places to work, construction sites are the scene of many workplace accidents. However, when you are injured at work, our Workers’ Compensation lawyers will go to work for you. We also pursue Third Party Claims.
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks: They are adorable, until they bite. When that happens, you may be facing considerable pain and suffering and huge medical bills. We will fight for your rights.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Unfortunately, incidents of nursing home abuse and neglect are on the rise in New Jersey. Call Team Law if you suspect abuse. We will fight for your elderly loved one.
- Swimming Pool Accidents: Common swimming pool injuries involve slip and fall accidents, drain suction injuries, chemical burns, diving board injuries and also include drowning.
Contact Team Law for Free to Discuss Your Personal Injury Case
Call (732) 388-5454 or fill out our convenient online contact form to request a meeting with a compassionate, personal injury attorney at Team Law. We will review your case, answer your questions and explain your rights. We work on contingency; if we don’t collect on your behalf, you don’t pay us. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Call today. Learn about our other practice areas.