P 1.800.832.6529

We became lawyers because we wanted to help people

Team of Lawyers
Outstanding Results
50 Years Experience

Steps to Take After a Car Accident

It is never a pleasant experience to be involved in a car accident. In the moments immediately following a vehicle collision, your body might be hurting, your nerves could be rattled, and you might already be stressed about how much this is going to cost you. The reality is that a car accident can put…Read More

Why are so many New Jersey disability claims denied?

It is no easy task to successfully apply for Social Security disability in New Jersey. In fact, according to the Social Security Disability SSI Resource Center at www.ssdrc.com, a “claim for disability in New Jersey will typically have approximately a 30 percent chance of being approved.” That translates to about a 70 percent chance for…Read More

Who Pays the Hospital Bills in a Motorcycle Accident?

After being involved in a motorcycle accident it is understandable that the idea of who pays for your hospital bills might be the last thing on your mind. However, it is still a very important question, one that must be dealt with quickly and intelligently to get the compensation that you are entitled to. Having…Read More

Personal Injury Lawyers in New Jersey

Accident Attorneys Representing Injured Victims Throughout Union, Essex, Middlesex, Hudson and Union Counties Across New Jersey

Accidents happen. But if you or someone you love has been injured in an accident because someone else was careless or inadvertently made a mistake, you have a right to be compensated for your injuries. Team Law attorneys have successfully represented thousands of injured people, like you, in Essex, Middlesex, Hudson and Union counties in New Jersey.

We don’t back down to insurance companies or Big Business. We stand  by the side of those who are suffering because of negligence. Call one of our conveniently located law offices for a free consultation about your case today. Additionally, check out our results page for information on our successful cases.

Personalized, Caring Legal Representation You Can Trust

We value each and every case that comes through our doors because every client is our most important client. Your needs matter and you deserve our very best, undivided attention. That’s what we provide — client-centric legal representation for people who have been injured and deserve to be financially compensated. Further, we make sure those who injured you are held responsible for their actions.

If you or someone you love has been injured in any of the following situations, call us right away:

We have offices by appointment in Elizabeth-New Brunswick-West New York-Plainfield-Edison-Perth Amboy-Newark-Jersey City-Orange-Westfield-and Summit New Jersey

  • Car / Automobile Accidents: If you or someone you love is injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether you are driving or a passenger traveling on one of New Jersey’s busy highways or back roads, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. We will fight for your rights.
  • Motorcycle Accidents: New Jersey is a gorgeous state for motorcyclists who love to explore country roads or even get to and from work. However, if you are hurt in a bike crash, your injuries can be catastrophic. Contact Team Law for aggressive legal representation.
  • Truck Accidents: Due to the sheer size of semi-trucks, 18-wheelers and even smaller commercial box trucks, injuries that result from truck accidents can be physically and financially devastating. We will fight for damages to pay your medical bills and more.
  • Medical Malpractice: They pledge to “do no harm,” but when healthcare professionals and facilities make mistakes, patients suffer the consequences. We take on hospitals and their insurance companies on your behalf, and work tirelessly to get you compensated for medical malpractice mistakes.
  • Birth Injuries / Birth Defects: If your baby is injured at birth due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or healthcare facility, you deserve to be financially compensated for those injuries. Team Law will fight for your family.
  • Wrongful Death: If your loved one died because of someone else’s carelessness or error, Team Law will fight tirelessly to get your family compensated for your untimely loss.
  • Slips, Trips & Falls: The owners and managers of both private and public places have a responsibility to maintain their premises. If you get injured because of someone else’s negligence, call us for assistance.
  • Defective or Unsafe Products or Medical Devices: You have every right to believe that the products you purchase will be safe to use. If you or someone you love has gotten hurt due to a faulty product, call Team Law right away.
  • Workplace Injuries: Known as some of the most dangerous places to work, construction sites are the scene of many workplace accidents. However, when you are injured at work, our Workers’ Compensation lawyers will go to work for you. We also pursue Third Party Claims.
  • Dog Bites / Animal Attacks: They are adorable, until they bite. When that happens, you may be facing considerable pain and suffering and huge medical bills. We will fight for your rights.
  • Nursing Home Neglect: Unfortunately, incidents of nursing home abuse and neglect are on the rise in New Jersey. Call Team Law if you suspect abuse. We will fight for your elderly loved one.
  • Swimming Pool Accidents: Common swimming pool injuries involve slip and fall accidents, drain suction injuries, chemical burns, diving board injuries and also include drowning.

Contact Team Law for Free to Discuss Your Personal Injury Case in Newark, New Brunswick, Clark, & Throughout NJ

Call (732) 388-5454 or fill out our convenient online contact form to request a meeting with a compassionate, personal injury attorney at Team Law. We will review your case, answer your questions and explain your rights. We work on contingency; if we don’t collect on your behalf, you don’t pay us. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Call today. Learn about our other practice areas.

Free Consultations 24/7

Nights & Weekends

Free Consultation

Client Testimonials

"I would absolutely recommend Roy Konray and his colleagues at Team Law. Roy took his time to get to know me and my medical malpractice case. In addition to being friendly and very easy to get along with, Roy did his homework. He is very knowledgeable about medical information and came to trial prepared to fight for my rights. He kept me informed throughout the process and was on my side every step of the way. I'm sincerely grateful to have been represented by him and even more grateful for the verdict he won for me." [read more]

C. Evans, Millington, NJ / MEDICAL MALPRACTICE

powered by BirdEye

Fill out this form for your free consultation

Areas We Serve

We handle cases in Elizabeth, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Newark, Orange, Perth Amboy, Plainfield, Summit, Jersey City, West New York, Clark, Westfield and all surrounding areas in New Jersey.